- Click on the “ENROLL NOW” button in the upper-right corner of the “Your Track to Health” website — Your Track to Health and enroll now for medical and FSA benefits for 2020.
- If you have already registered, enter your username and password.
- If you have not yet registered, select “New User?” at the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
- You’ll be able to review your personal benefits information and enroll in or change your 2020 medical and health FSA benefits selections. No need to fill out paper forms.
Enrolling online is quick, easy and secure
• Access the website 24/7 for open enrollment (October 1–31)
• Review your benefits options
• Search medical provider networks
• Review your personal information
• Review your dependent information
• Receive immediate confirmation when you complete your enrollment selections
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan allows you to put money aside in a special account, pre-tax, to help pay for certain medical costs, child care, and other health services.
Download List of FSA Eligible Expenses