- Immediately report your injury to your railroad and union, and seek emergency care, if needed.
- File the required company injury report; note any defects in your report, such as tools, equipment, or unsafe workplace conditions; and keep a copy of the report for your file.
- Consult your own doctor for treatment.
- Apply for all of your benefits.
- Get additional help with your claim by calling any of the BRS Designated Legal Counsel listed below.
Contact the Following:
Your General Committee Officer:
Grand Lodge Officer: