Register an Account
Forgot Login?


- Immediately report your injury to your railroad and union, and seek emergency care, if needed.

- File the required company injury report; note any defects in your report, such as tools, equipment, or unsafe workplace conditions; and keep a copy of the report for your file. 

- Consult your own doctor for treatment.

- Apply for all of your BENEFITS.

- Get additional help with your claim by calling any of the BRS Designated Legal Counsel listed below.

Contact the Following: 

Your General Committee Officer:

Grand Lodge Officer:

FELA Attrorney: 

Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen
917 Shenandoah Shores Road
Front Royal, VA 22630
  (540) 622-6522

Top of Page image

Download Our App!
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.