Obviously with the Covid pandemic things have been up in the air for the last quarter. Grand Lodge has cancelled all meetings through the end of the year. Your committee, however, has decided to purchase a subscription to Zoom and have virtual meetings to help bridge that gap. There are a couple of things that you must do prior to being able to participate in the meetings.
- First thing you must do is download the Zoom app. You can do this by going directly to the Zoom website or download from the app store on your phone.
- Register an account with Zoom.
- You MUST have a working camera on whichever device you are using. This is important so that we can verify who is in the meeting.
- When you enter the meeting please MUTE your microphone. I'm sure everyone can imagine how difficult it would be to run the meeting with a ton of background noise.
- The structure of the meetings will not change other than we will have to be very strict on when people are allowed to ask questions. I will run the meeting as usual and allow time for questions after each section. Please, if you have any questions that may arise, write them down and ask them at the appropriate time.
- If you are interested in being able to attend this Zoom meeting and you have not done so yet, we need you to text Mark at 419-619-2159 with your email address and phone number. I will add it to the scheduled invites. You will receive an invite to the meeting containing a link to use to enter. This will come shortly prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions or oncerns please don't hesitate to call or text me at 419-619-2159.
Please remember, this is all new for everyone involved, hopefully this is something that we can incorporate into our normal meetings when we can have them.
President BRS 228