The Free College program in partnership with Eastern Gateway Community College provides access to a variety of programs and classes to help you meet your education goals.
Whether you’re just starting college, enhancing your skills, changing careers, or looking for classes to enrich your life, we have a place for you. And thousands of our students have transferred their courses and credits to institutions all over the country.
Remember, you can complete your degree online from anywhere and access your courses at any time of the day.
We want working professionals to have the opportunity to fit online education into their busy lives.
Programs offered through Free College:
- Social Work
- Associate of Arts (General Studies and Transfer)
- Criminal Justice
- Teacher Education Degree (Associate of Arts)
- Patient Health Navigator
- Healthcare Administration
- Professional Office Management Degree
- Business Management Degree and Certificate
As part of the Business Management Degree the college offers several focus areas designed to give students a solid foundation in business and an additional introduction to specialized areas of the business world.
Business Management focus options include:
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Digital and Social Media
- Environment and Conservation Studies
- Hospitality: Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality: Hotel and Event Management
- Human Resources Management
- IT Help Desk
- Labor Studies
- Operations and Logistics
- Programming & Development
- Project Management Fundamentals
EGCC offers some additional programs in which students can enroll, but some content fees may apply.
Those programs include:
- Information Technology
- Health Information Management
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Scribe Specialist
- Fire Science
Program details: For further detail, please review EGCC’s course catalog here Course Catalog