Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As COVID-19 continues, it's nearly impossible to conduct in-person Union Meetings. Local 19 will conduct its 4th quarter 2020 meeting via conference call.
This is a good opportunity to address any issues or questions you may have. lf you know of any co-workers in your area or in town, please encourage them to join the call.
Cory Claypool, Vice President (West) — will be our guest speaker. I'm sure we all have questions and concerns in regards to the current furloughs and upcoming Union Agreement.
* * * LOCAL 19 ELECTION RESULTS * * *
We did not need to send out ballots, since all incumbents won by acclamation. (Meaning, no one ran against the current incumbents)
The following officers still hold the current position for another term:
- Local President: Jack Juanillo
- First Local Vice President: Steve Thurmond
- Second Local Vice President: Vacant
- Trustees: Brent Curran, John Sierka and one (1) vacancy
- Recording-Financial Secretary: Chris Garrett
- Local Chairman: Paul Romo, Ken DeSousa and Isaac Andrade
- Local Grievance Committee: Brent Curran, Chad Bray and Cliff Brown
Local 19 Meeting — 4th Quarter
Saturday, November 21, 2020
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM (PST)
(You can dial in using your phone)
United States (Toll Free): 1-877-309-2073
Access Code: 857641077 # No Audio Pin number. Hit#
This information will also be posted on the BRS UPGC website.
Go to www.brsupgc.org, register and download the app to your
phone. The website contains important BRS information for every UP
Signalman. Important updates are also e-mailed and sent to your phone.
November 21, 2020 — Local 19 Conference Call and Election Information